Dr Sarah Hanslow is an orthopaedic surgeon who offers private practice specialisation in hip, knee, hand & wrist, and foot & ankle surgery.
Dr Sarah Hanslow graduated in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Tasmania in 1994. She trained in orthopaedic surgery in Sydney and across regional NSW and ACT hospitals, and obtained her Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) in 2009. She was elected to Fellowship of the Australian Orthopaedic Association (FAOrthA) in 2013.
Dr Hanslow trained at some of the Nation’s most prestigious public and private hospitals – such as Royal Prince Alfred Hospital (RPA), The Children’s Hospital, Sydney Adventist Hospital (SAN) and the Nepean Hospital.
Dr Hanslow is also a distinguished military doctor with active service experience. She has received the following military awards:
- Australian Active Service Medal (service in East Timor)
- Australian Service Medal (service in Bougainville, PNG)
- United Nations Medal (service with UN in East Timor)
Dr Hanslow is now dedicated to the Central Coast and has been providing specialised hip, knee, hand, and foot & ankle surgery since 2010 to Central Coast residents. She has performed a considerable number of foot and ankle surgical cases and has had her research on thromboembolic disease after foot and ankle surgery published in a peer reviewed scientific journal.
Dr Sarah Hanslow welcomes both public and private patients, and treats conditions of the hip, knee, foot & ankle, and hand.
- MBBS, BMedSci, MSpMed, FRACGP, FRACS(Ortho), FAOrthA
SURGICAL TRAINING FELLOWSHIPS
- Harborview Medical Centre, USA (Foot & Ankle Surgery)
- Fellow Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (Orth)
- Fellow Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Member of the Australian Medical Association (AMA)
- Member of the Australian Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member of the American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society
- Gosford Private Hospital
- Gosford Public Hospital
- Wyong Public Hospital
- Tuggerah Lakes Private Hospital